How To Open A Free Google Web Site

Google Sites - How To Open A Free Google Web Site

Good afternoon. Today, I discovered Google Sites - How To Open A Free Google Web Site. Which may be very helpful in my opinion so you. How To Open A Free Google Web Site

Google has started gift puny free web hosting.

What I said. It just isn't the actual final outcome that the actual about Google Sites. You check out this article for info on that wish to know is Google Sites.

Google Sites

First off you must have a Google Gmail account.

I have two Gmail accounts and while I was signed into my main email I was researching Free Web Hosting for a personal project. I found several Free web hosts and I signed up for a two. They both said you will get a response in two firm days after you join our forum. I do not quite understand what that is about.

Anyway I stumbled onto an record about a Google Free Web Site. I did a puny bit more digging. Then when I did a quest for "Google Web Hosting" on Google a web page opened up. I went ahead and built a test page and edited the page and saved it. Then I built an additional one page and edited that one also. I associated them together, the link interface is the easiest linking I have ever done. Maybe I am just getting a puny more link savvy.

The Google Page originator interface to select your web page originate is also very easy and easy to use.

The pages use with my Google email address in the website address.

http://zbikenut.googlepages.com/

Zbikenut [http://zbikenut.googlepages.com/%20]

I found this appealing and wondered if I could rename it. I fumbled nearby and no such luck. Your first website will use the name of your Gmail account. I did find that I could build more websites. At this time Google will let you have 5 separate website names together with your first unchangeable one.

All of your website names will end in .googlepages.com.

Depending on what you want to do this is a very easy way to build a web site. In less than thirty minutes you can really put a join of pages up if you are customary with a basic word processor.

You can build a blog for free at Blogger.com also but I think you can present and originate data much good on a easy website than on a blog where the most recent post is what dominates.

For starting Web site classes this is awesome. I do not think these pages will rank very on the quest engines but I do not know.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Google Sites. Where you'll be able to offer use in your everyday life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Google Sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment