narrative Marketing - Do You Want to See Your Articles on Page One For Your Key Words?

Google Docs - narrative Marketing - Do You Want to See Your Articles on Page One For Your Key Words?

Hi friends. Today, I discovered Google Docs - narrative Marketing - Do You Want to See Your Articles on Page One For Your Key Words?. Which may be very helpful for me and also you. narrative Marketing - Do You Want to See Your Articles on Page One For Your Key Words?

Stop the insanity! You are not going to believe this one. This is so new and so hot; I can roughly guarantee that you have not heard this one in any place else. I am not even sure I can make a whole record about this, but I am sure that this is a must know before you post another article.

What I said. It shouldn't be the conclusion that the real about Google Docs. You read this article for facts about an individual need to know is Google Docs.

Google Docs

First I want to give you fair warning, you have to have a blog to take full advantage of this technique. If you don't have one, no problem, you can go to blogger.com right now and get one for free and be up and running in less than 10 minutes. You may want to take a little longer though and get the profile filled out properly and add a photograph of yourself. I got mine taken professionally with publishing rights at Jc Pennies for less than .

Ok, so after you submit and the articles are proper by your favorite record directory, I use EzineArticles.com, you test the links and make sure that they are all working properly. I am seeing suspiciously to the left and then to the right... Then you take those links and you submit them to the hunt engines. Again, seeing left, and then right. That's right; you submit them to the hunt engines. If you don't know how to do this don't worry, here are the links.

http://www.google.com/addurl/?hl=en&continue=addurl

[http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/dir/suggest/suggest-01.html]

http://beta.search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx

Now, you may think this seems a little strange, but I have it form man that is so far inside, there are doubts either or not this man has as a matter of fact been born yet.

Here is the final step and this is where the blog comes in. You originate back links from your blog to the Url's for the articles. Go ahead, take a little and catch your breath. It was a shock to me too. You may want to ask man in your family to get you a glass of water. Let me just repeat that so you don't think it was mistyped. You setup back links from your blog to your posted articles at your favorite directories.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Google Docs. Where you may put to used in your life. And most significantly, your reaction is passed about Google Docs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment